Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PRINT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND STORE THEM ALONG WITH ALL CONFIRMATION E-MAILS, ADDITIONAL TERMS, TRANSACTION DATA, GAME RULES AND PAYMENT METHODS AS THEY RELATE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. WE DO NOT FILE EACH INDIVIDUAL CONTRACT WITH USERS SO PLEASE PRINT IT OUT FOR YOUR RECORDS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
NOTIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTES THE MAKING OF AN OFFER. BY REGISTERING TO USE THE SERVICES COVERED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE CERTIFYING THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT REGISTER AND OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SOFTWARE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED IN CONJUNCTION THEREWITH.
This end user agreement is a legal agreement between You ("You") and Juicy Stakes. The software (the "Software") and the gaming, wagering, sports betting, and/or casino services (the "Services") provided on http://www.juicystakes.eu and, or any other Juicy Stakes branded site, (collectively, the “Sites”), on which You access COMPANY’s Services, are being are provided to You by COMPANY on an "AS IS" basis, for Your personal use only. The Sites are internet gaming sites and operate under a gaming license granted by the Government of Curaçao.
All of the terms and conditions herein, together with any other additional rules, policies and terms published on the Sites that specifically relate to and govern any event, game, software, tournament or any other aspect of the Software or Services, shall constitute a legally binding agreement (the “Agreement”). The Agreement shall apply to any use of the Software, Services or Sites.
Please note that the Software and Services are NOT FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE. No one under the age of 18 years is permitted to wager or participate in the activities, games, Software and Services, nor are the residents of Curaçao, or residents in Countries where the Software or Services are prohibited. If it comes to COMPANY's attention through reliable means that a registered user is a person under 18 years of age or is otherwise not permitted to use the Software or Services, COMPANY will, among other recourses available to it, cancel that user's Account (as defined in Section 21c below).
In case of contradiction between a provision of this document and any provision on the Sites, the provisions of this document shall prevail.
If any part of the Agreement is translated into another language, the English language version will prevail in the event of any conflict between the translation and the English language version.
Playing is only allowed in your name. You are not allowed to play on behalf of a beneficial owner(s). Your account will be suspended if verification cannot be completed.
- SOFTWARE GRANT: COMPANY hereby provides to You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable grant to use the Software, but retains all proprietary rights to the Software. All rights not specifically granted under the Agreement are reserved by COMPANY and, as applicable, by COMPANY's licensors. The Software grant is for Your personal use only and confers no title or ownership in the Software and should not be construed as a sale of any rights in the Software.
- OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE: All right, title and interest and intellectual property rights in the Software are owned by COMPANY or its licensors, and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property and gaming laws and treaties. All rights not expressly granted under the Agreement are reserved by COMPANY.
- USE OF SOFTWARE: You may only use the Software in accordance with the Agreement. You may install the software or any other components of the Services on any additional personal computers. You may make back-up copies of the Software provided that such use and backup copying is only for Your own personal use in accordance with the Agreement, and further, that such installation and use is made through a computer of which You are the primary user. You may only use one instance of the Software on one computer at any time. You are not permitted to play at the same table or in the same tournament using multiple accounts from the same computer hardware, and doing such will be a direct violation of the Agreement.
- SOFTWARE LIMITATIONS: The Software contains copyrighted materials, trade secrets and other proprietary material. You acknowledge that the Software in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of COMPANY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, modify, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on, disassemble, or otherwise reproduce or provide others with the Software. You may not sell, assign, sublicense, rent, lease, lend, or directly or indirectly transfer the Software to any third party. Any assignment in violation of the Agreement is void.
- CHANGES IN SOFTWARE FUNCTIONALITY: By accepting the terms of the Agreement, You agree that COMPANY is permitted to limit, deny, update or cancel some or all of the functionality of this Software at any time, without prior notice. You agree to bear the risks of and hold COMPANY harmless for any and all effects that a change in functionality may have on Your ability to use the Software. COMPANY may require, as a condition to Your continued access to Services, Your acceptance of Software improvements, corrections, adaptations, conversions to more recent Software versions or any other changes to the Software.
- Our new H5/Instant play client only allows you to have a maximum of three tables open in total. This does not mean three tables where you are playing, once you have the table open, it counts towards the 3 total. Players should ensure to leave any tables they are no longer playing at or where you just viewing.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: COMPANY permits You to use or play its Services, subject to the terms of the Agreement. Please read them carefully. By registering and opening an Account as contemplated by Section 7 below, You are certifying that You agree to be bound by the terms of the Agreement. If You do not wish to be bound by these terms, You must not register and open an account, and You will be unable to access or use the Services. The terms of the Agreement may be changed or updated at any time by COMPANY, without any notice to You. Your continued access to, and use of, the Services will mean that You agree to be bound by the most current version of the Agreement. You can review the most current version of the Agreement at any time at the Sites.
- REGISTRATION: To use Services, You must first open an account (Your “Account”) by entering a unique and valid e-mail address and associated password. To deposit funds to Your Account, You must enter Your first and last name, address and telephone number. You agree to provide only true and current information and You further agree to update this information as necessary to keep it true and up-to-date. You also agree to allow the Software to take a digital fingerprint of Your computer for security reasons. The fingerprint is comprised of a set of numbers including IP addresses which are stored along with Your Account information. When opening a play money Account, You will be able to access play money games and play money tournaments. With a real money Account, You can access real money games and real money tournaments. It is strictly forbidden to have more than one active Account at any one time. Failure to establish individuality of an active account will result in closure of the account. COMPANY reserves the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add any Game in its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice and COMPANY will not be liable for any such action.
- REGISTRATION/DISCLAIMER: No sign-ups initiated from France & the United Kingdom (including British Virgin Islands) will be accepted. JUICY STAKES reserves the right to refuse new registrations from the United States.
- PERSONAL USE OF SERVICES: You agree to keep Your Account information secret and confidential and to not allow anyone else to use or have access to it. Any participation in the games is at Your sole choice, discretion and risk. By using the Services, You agree that You do not find the Services to be offensive, objectionable, unfair or indecent. You are only allowed to wager for Your own personal entertainment. Any commercial use of the Services is strictly forbidden. You agree that you are responsible for verifying and abiding by the laws governing gambling in the place where the Software is used.
- ROBOTS, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND OTHER SYSTEMS: It is strictly forbidden to use any automated software or computer system to play at COMPANY, including the action of sending information from Your computer to another computer where such software or system is active. Poker-Robots or any software designed to play automatically at poker sites is not allowed. At any time while You are playing at COMPANY, the Software may scan Your computer for any activity of such software and systems. Also forbidden is the use of any software during the game that is designed to track and display the actions of the other players on the site or any system or service to transfer funds to or from a player's COMPANY account to their account at any other site or the deliberate "dumping" of chips between any accounts on the COMPANY Poker Network. It is also strictly forbidden to use any programs which display the playing history, statistics, or tendencies of other players on the COMPANY Network, other than systems where: Hand histories obtained by the User him/herself via their own play is used. Users cannot import hands. Hand histories which were obtained from opponents with the screen name which matches the screen name which was used while the hands were actually played. Note: the data collection of playing history, statistics or tendencies of other players is confined to playing sessions where an opposing player is using a unique screen name and which also do not retain any data after the specific user name is no longer used by the opposing player. Use by players of external player assistance programs which are designed to provide players with an unfair advantage over their opponents are expressly prohibited. COMPANY defines external player assistance programs as computer software and non-software-based databases or profiles and deems access to or the ability to gather data or information on other players by any means that would not be accessible via their own first-hand experience to be "unfair". Usage of such methods will result in the closing of Your account and be subject to confiscation of Your winnings and funds. COMPANY reserves the right to publicize information of any such documented abuse including Your personal information.
- NO COMPANY EMPLOYEES: If You are an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of the COMPANY or one of its group companies, or suppliers or vendors, You are not permitted to register with COMPANY or to participate directly or indirectly in any of the Services (each an "Unauthorized Person"). Similarly, relatives of Unauthorized Persons are not permitted to register with COMPANY or to participate directly or indirectly in any of the Services. For these purposes, the term '"relative" shall include (but not be limited to) any of a spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- PLAY MONEY: Play money is not real (bona fide) money and is kept separate from real money. Play money does not constitute or represent any value whatsoever. Play money can only be used for playing at play money tables and cannot be collected, cashed out or in any other way be made into or transferred between COMPANY and You or any other person or legal entity.
- REAL MONEY: To play with real money, You are required to deposit real money into Your Account by the methods provided to You by COMPANY. Minimum as well as maximum limits apply to real money deposits. All real money will be paid, tracked, and maintained in United States Dollars, and will not bear any interest. All fees levied by payment processors are Your responsibility. Using a credit card to fund Your Account may be treated as a Cash Advance by the bank that issues Your credit card. All interest and or fees associated with a Cash Advance are Your responsibility. Please keep the speed at which You play reasonably fast. If You are playing on more than one table and COMPANY receives too many complaints about Your speed of play, COMPANY may restrict the number of tables at which You are eligible to play. COMPANY is not responsible for any losses incurred due to accidental bets placed on Your behalf during a game or when playing at multiple tables due to tables switching locations onscreen. Please make sure You are playing at Your skill level when using the Services.
- BONUS REQUIREMENTS:
POKER BONUSES (DEPOSIT / RELOAD / WELCOME BONUS): Poker Bonuses are paid out in $5 increments and will be credited to the player account directly upon fulfilling the Frequent Player Point requirements demands (FPPs). Players need to collect 83.335 FPP for every $5 increment. The minimum deposit required is $25 unless otherwise stated.
REAL MONEY MONEY/CASH BONUS: For any real money/cash bonus received, players must earn 100 FPPs (Frequent Player Points) before a withdrawal request can be made, unless otherwise stated.
CASINO BONUS: Casino Bonuses won through a casino promotion have specific play-through requirements which will be stated in the promotional Terms and Conditions. Requirements vary depending on promotion.
If you are not sure about certain bonus requirements or have questions in regards to our bonuses then please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our customer service team.
- CASH OUTS: In the cashier section of the Software, You will be able to monitor Your Account balance which is the amount of real money You have available, plus or minus any accumulated winnings or losses from playing any of the games on the Service, less any amounts previously cashed out by You or amounts forfeited or reclaimed by COMPANY. All amounts cashed out are subject to the transaction limits and processing fees of the COMPANY. Limits and fees may change from time to time at COMPANY's sole discretion or by You in the case of user defined limits. Cash outs are only executed via the methods made available by COMPANY in the cashier section of the Software and are, by default, returned in the same method from the previous deposit. Cash outs are limited to one (1) payment per week. If a Net Rake (rake minus bonuses) of 10% of the deposited amount has not been accumulated before requesting a cash out, the COMPANY may decline the cash out. If a deposit has not been turned over at least once (in the casino) before requesting a cash out, COMPANY may decline the cash out. If a Net Rake (rake minus bonuses) of 10% of the user2user transfer* amount has not been accumulated before requesting a cash out, COMPANY may decline the cash out.
Source of fund and source of wealth might be required at a later stage. Additionally, you might be required to provide proof of how you fund your e-wallet used to deposit to your account.
Cash Outs will only be sent back to the payment method by which deposits were made, if possible. Payments are only sent to accounts controlled and owned by you. The Site reserves the right to make the final decision through which method the customers receives their withdrawals.
*user2user transfer: to successfully transfer funds from one player to another, you must meet the following requirements:
- The minimum amount allowed to transer is $5.00
- Players are permitted 1 (one) transfer per day
- Deposits are accepted in your name only. Using a payment instrument in a different name other than the account holder is forbidden.
- Both you and the person you are transferring funds to must have an active real money account with complete account information
- SECURITY CHECKS, REVIEWS AND RELEASES: COMPANY reserves the right to verify Your identity and the fidelity of the information You have supplied by making various security and ID checks. If You fail or refuse on request to comply and sign a security request from COMPANY, COMPANY reserves the right to void Your Account.
When it is noticed that your Identification on your account is expired, you will be required to submit a valid Identification.
Please note that once you have made a deposit with credit card and you request your winnings, you will be required to complete and e-mail a Credit Card Authorization Form and documentation for each card used before any payout is processed. The form along with copies of the used cards needs to be sent to [email protected].
You can download the authorization form here: Download
- ABANDONMENT OF ACCOUNT BALANCE: If You do not access Your Account by "logging in" to Your account using Your e-mail and password for a period of three hundred and sixty five (365) days, Your Account will be closed and the entire Account Balance and all promotional items including all of Your referral bonuses will be deemed abandoned and forfeited (should the Juicy Stakes management decide to grant restoration of your account balance, then you will need to accumulate a net rake corresponding to the full balance that has been credited back to your account before a withdrawal request can be made.); provided however, that this requirement for login and entry is not and does not constitute any condition whatsoever for You to play any game, deposit funds, or participate in any activity at the Sites other than logging in.
- GOLD CHIPS: By accepting the Agreement You agree to allow COMPANY to reward You with Gold Chips based on the rules set forth on the Sites). Your Gold Chips will not expire and will remain in Your Account, so long as the Account is not abandoned (see Section 15).
- OPERATION OF ACCOUNTS: During the term of Your Account, there may be circumstances which require changes to Your Account.
- Succession: In the event of Your death or permanent incapacity, COMPANY requires a copy of the death certificate or a registered medical physician's statement and any other documents relating to administration or guardianship of Your estate as proof of Your successor's or guardian's (jointly referred to as "Beneficiaries") entitlement. In this event, any of Your income rights and/or the value of Your Account may be passed to Your Beneficiaries. Your Beneficiaries must submit a written application supported by the necessary documentation including a death certificate or registered medical physician's statement, for consideration by COMPANY. Approval of this application shall not be unreasonably withheld. Transfers will only be approved if the Beneficiaries agree to assume Your Account responsibilities and obligations as outlined in the Agreement. If a Beneficiary is not permitted to hold an Account, the Beneficiary will be entitled to transfer Your interest in the Account to a third party who is entitled to hold an Account.
- Self Exclusion: COMPANY reserves the right to monitor Your Account activities and notify You if COMPANY believes You may have gambling problems. However, COMPANY makes no warranties about its ability to identify and help You with gambling problems. You may request to be excluded from entering or using the Services for various reasons and may do so at any time by sending a request to support via the support e-mail address located on the Sites.
- Suspensions and Termination of Account: COMPANY reserves the right to terminate Your Account at any time if You breach any of the Terms of Service; or breach the terms of this Agreement; or provide any false or misleading information to COMPANY; or partake in fraudulent, inappropriate or offensive behavior against COMPANY or any other user of the Services; or are involved in an activity which may be deemed contrary to accepted standards of fair dealing, in breach of laws applicable in Your jurisdiction and/or contrary to the interests of COMPANY or injurious to COMPANY's reputation. Such termination shall be made by COMPANY in its sole discretion, and the actions which may be taken by COMPANY in the event that you engage in such conduct may include, but are not limited to, warnings, temporary suspension of Services and, temporary suspension of Your Account. The termination of Your Account will occur when COMPANY, in its sole discretion, determines that Your violations of the Agreement of a serious nature. In the event of the termination of your Account, You agree:
- Your right to make any representations regarding COMPANY in any way whatsoever is immediately revoked;
- Your right to use the Services, Your User Account and Password are immediately revoked;
- You must destroy/delete all of Your copies of the Software.
- Your right to any present or future entitlements You might otherwise have or have had arising from COMPANY or Your use of the Services, as of the date of termination is revoked; and
- All other rights under the Agreement are terminated.
- Restrictions on Chat:
- You may not chat about a game while it is in progress.
- You may not use chat to offer advice to another player during a game, or urge a player to take a particular course of action.
- You may not chat about any folded cards they held during a hand or any current cards you are holding during a hand.
- You may chat only the English language and the table specific language as may be designated by COMPANY in its sole discretion.
- You may not use foul, abusive or threatening language.
- Other breaches of any parts of the Agreement may also result in forfeiture of any or all existing credits, holdings, prizes or winnings from gambling activities and any other entitlements You might otherwise have or have had arising from Your Account or Your use of the Services. COMPANY also reserves the right to claim compensation for any loss resulting from non-compliance with any obligations contained in the Terms of Service. COMPANY reserves the right to cancel and close Your Account for any justifiable reason whatsoever at any time without notice to You.
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES: You agree to keep Your Account and related information secret and confidential and to not allow anyone else to use it. If You intentionally or unintentionally, directly or indirectly, disclose your e-mail and/or password to another person, and such disclosure results in a third party participating in the Service using Your e-mail and password, such participation will be invalid, and You will not be refunded any resulting losses, regardless of whether or not the third party had Your consent or not. The company shall not be required to maintain e-mail or passwords if You misplace, forget or lose this data or are otherwise unable to use the Services because of anything other than COMPANY’s error.
- INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless COMPANY, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, licensors, and partners from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, demands, damages, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees), arising from or asserted by any third party relating in any way to (a) Your use of the Services, or any other product, service or promotion offered to You buy COMPANY; (b) any claim of infringement of third party intellectual property rights; (c) uploading, posting, e-mailing, reproducing, transmitting or otherwise distributing any Content or other materials by You; or (d) the breach of the Agreement by You or any users of Your Account with COMPANY. COMPANY reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You, which shall not excuse Your indemnity obligations.
- ABUSIVE OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE: Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated in the Service or with the COMPANY staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be required by COMPANY to ensure compliance. You are not permitted to use inappropriate or offensive language in connection with your user name and/or player ID which includes, but is not limited to profane, sexist or racist language. COMPANY reserves the right to make changes to any Users name or player ID that violates this policy and to take any steps it deems appropriate, up to and including closing Your Account. If You create an Account with an offensive user name and/or player ID or change your existing user name/ID to an offensive one you may have Your user name/ID changed and locked.
- DISCLOSURE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES: If, at COMPANY's sole determination, You are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the Service or COMPANY in any way including but not limited to game manipulation, chip dumping, transfers or payment fraud, or if You make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the COMPANY 's operation in any media or forum, the COMPANY reserves the right to publicize Your actions as well as to circulate this information to other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies. Further, COMPANY may close any accounts, and forfeit Account balances, that You have at COMPANY or at any other COMPANY related website and/or business.
- SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES: You fully accept and agree that the random number generator RNG will determine the outcome of the games or other promotions that utilize the RNG. Further, in the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on the Software and the gaming server, the result showing on the gaming server shall be the official and governing result of the game. Moreover, You understand and agree that the COMPANY records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of Your participation in the Services, the activity resulting from there and the circumstances in which they occurred.
- NOTICES: If You have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the games or other activity at COMPANY, You must submit Your complaint to COMPANY in writing within fourteen (14) days of the incident via the support e-mail address found on the Sites.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS: COMPANY logos, custom graphics and button icons are trade names, service marks or trademarks of COMPANY or its affiliates (the "COMPANY Marks"). All other trademarks, trade names and service marks on the Site are the property of their respective owners (the "Other Marks"). Without COMPANY's prior permission or the prior permission of the owners of the Other Marks, You agree not to display or use in any manner, the COMPANY Marks or the Other Marks.
- GOVERNING LAW: The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Curaçao without giving effect to conflicts of law principles. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Curaçao for the settlement of any disputes arising out of concerning the Agreement. The Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of the Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
- TAXES: You are solely responsible for reporting and paying any taxes as required by the governing law of your country of residence.
- GAME RULES AND RAKE STRUCTURE: You can view COMPANY's game rules via the Sites and can view COMPANY's rake/fee structure via the Sites. COMPANY reserves the right to change or update the game rules and rake/fee structure at any time, without any notice to You.
- TERMINATION. The Agreement is effective upon Your first use of the Software or Services and shall continue until revoked by COMPANY, until You breach any term hereof, or until You discontinue Your use of the Services. The Agreement will terminate immediately if You fail to comply with any provision of the Agreement.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND AGENTS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF EVERY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED BY COMPANY IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE WARRANTIES ARISING BY LAW, STATUTE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR COURSE OF DEALING.
- COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, ACCURATE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE SERVERS THAT MAKE COMPANY'S SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (iv) ANY ERRORS IN OUR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- THE SECURITY MECHANISMS INCORPORATED INTO THE SERVICES HAVE INHERENT LIMITATIONS AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND ANY OTHER PROPERTY ITEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY SUCH ACTIVITY.
- THE DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED IN THIS PARAGRAPH ARE A MATERIAL PART OF THE AGREEMENT.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL COMPANY OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INCOME, USE, DATA, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES;
- GOODS, DATA, OR SERVICES RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITES;
- INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITES;
- MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, SUSPENSION, TERMINATION, DELETION OF FILES OR E-MAIL, DAMAGES TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE THAT RESULT FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATION FAILURES, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO COMPANY'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREON, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS SERVICES. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN ARE A MATERIAL PART OF THE AGREEMENT.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if COMPANY or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, partners or licensors should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected to the Site, the liability of COMPANY, or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, partners or licensors shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, U.S. $50.00.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA AND DAMAGE TO COMPUTER EQUIPMENT: COMPANY shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or corruption of data or Content that You may experience while using the Service or otherwise. This includes, without limitation, the loss or corruption of data or Content resulting from a) network, system, or server "crashes" or outages, or other power outages; b) damage caused by viruses, worms, or security breaches, file corruption; and c) any other cause. COMPANY assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect Your computer equipment or other property on Account of Your access to, or use of, the Services.
- The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and COMPANY and govern Your use of the Sites, Software and Services, superseding any prior agreements, if any, between You and COMPANY, including, without limitation, any prior versions of the Agreement.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between You and COMPANY as a result of the Agreement or use of the Sites, Software or Services.
- The failure of COMPANY to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver or relinquishment of such right or provision, or any other right or provision.
- If any part of the Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
- VIOLATIONS. Please report any violations of the Agreement to the support e-mail address found on the Site.
- CREDIT CARD PURCHASES: Credit Card will be billed immediately after purchase.
- Tournament seats are available on a first come first served basis.
- Seating within all single and multi table tournaments is random. Players cannot change seats during a tournament. A player will change seat only when moved from a table to another table during a multi-table tournament.
- The player situated in Seat 1 is the designated 'Dealer' for the start of the tournament.
- If more than one player is eliminated in a hand, the player with more chips at the beginning of the hand is placed higher. In an instance where 2 or more players are eliminated, and they started the hand with an identical chip count, the player closest to the left of the Dealer Button will be eliminated first, then the player closest to the left of that player, and so on, clockwise around the table.
- If there is a split pot, not equally divisible by the number of players in the hand, the chips will first be divided evenly between the winners, then any extra chip(s) will be awarded to he player(s) closest to the left of the Dealer Button.
- Juicy Stakes Poker uses the "Dead Button Rule" in Texas Hold'em and Omaha tournaments. The Dead Button Rule works as follows: when the small blind or big blind player is eliminated, the blinds are re-positioned in order to account for the eliminated player. This ensures fairness to all players, by ensuring that everyone at the table posts appropriate blinds so that no player gains an unfair advantage when another payer is eliminated. When two players remain (or in a Heads-up tournament) the button will post the small blind and act first on the opening round.
- Poker is a game of integrity and etiquette. Each player should play with the same intensity against all other players. Unethical play, such as soft-play and chip dumping, may result in penalties, including seizure of funds from the offender's account and/or forfeiture of any prizes and/or termination of the account.
- Juicy Stakes Poker reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tournaments at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
- Tournament registration must meet minimum requirements for that event or the tournament will be cancelled. In the event of a tournament cancellation, due to an insufficient number of entrants, all buy-ins and entry fees will be returned to player's accounts.
- In the final stages of a tournament, the prize money can jump significantly with each player eliminated. In these instances, where there is more than one table remaining, the tournament may be played "hand-for-hand". This means that if one table finishes its hand before the other table(s), that table waits for the other table(s) to finish before the next hand is dealt. During this hand-for-hand period, all bust outs during a "synchronized" hand (even at different tables) are treated as having happened on the same hand and chip stacks will be compared as in rule 7 above to determine the finishing order.
- Tournament details, eg. start time, buy-in, ect. are subjust to change without notification.
- Extra Time
- Each player is allotted a Time Bank during tournament play, to allow for decision making. Such extra time is limited and is displayed as a clock when activated. It decreases as it is being used and stops once a player acts. Extra time will automatically be activated if a player has an active connection to the game, has money in the pot and does not act in time.
- The amount of extra time provided varies for each tournament. Each tournament's specific extra time bank will be displayed in the Tournament Information screen, via the Tournament Lobby.
- There will be a 5 minute break every hour in a standard multi-table tournament. There are no breaks during single-table tournaments.
- Juicy Stakes Poker does not assist in any deals among players during tournaments. Tournaments will continue until there is one declared winner, unless it is a satellite event, and the payoffs will be exactly according to the prize payout structure.
- Late Registration: Some tournaments will allow players to register after the tournament has started playing. Registration will terminate if the max number of players allowed for the tourney is reached:
- Or 15 minutes after the start of a freezeout tourney
- Or After the first break of an R&A tourney
- Or After the first prize has been awarded
- Unregistration: In most tournaments a player can unregister until ten minutes prior to the start of the event. Players who have won their seats through a satellite can unregister when the tournament is in "Registering" state and will be credited with a Ticket. The Tournament Ticket will appear under the Player's 'My Tournaments' and is available for use for the same tournament, at another scheduled time.
- In the event of a server crash, all hands in progress will be rolled back. Each player's chip count will be reset to the amount at the beginning of the hand.
- If we experience a server crash or unscheduled downtime of less than 20 minutes we will attempt to restart tournaments as soon as the majority of players have reconnected. If the downtime lasts longer than 20 minutes we reserve the right to cancel tournaments and refund players based on our tournament cancellation policy.
Tournament Cancellation Policy
If a tournament is cancelled prior to starting, all players will receive a refund of their full tournament registration fees. Tournament fees will be refunded in the exact manner that they were paid. (This may include any combination of cash, Gold Chips or Gold Cards).
Cancellation prior to the start of a tournament
If a tournament is cancelled before it begins, each player registered will receive a refund of the buy-in and fee. Refunds will be provided in the same currency each player paid to register whether it is cash, ticket, gold chips, gold cards etc. However in some cases tickets may be refunded in cash.
50/50 Tournament Policy (not ITM yet)
If a tournament is cancelled before the any prizes are have been awarded we will compensate all remaining players based on their play up to the time of the cancellation. First the buy-ins and fees will be refunded to all remaining players. Then 50% of the remaining prize pool will be divided equally among the remaining players and the other 50% of the prize pool will be awarded proportionately based on each player's chip count. Players eliminated prior to the cancellation will not be entitled to a refund. All awards for a cash prize tournament cancelled in progress will be cash. If the cancelled tournament has a guaranteed prize pool, only the total prize pool generated by tournament buy-ins (and rebuys & add-ons if the tourney was an R&A) will be awarded (not the guaranteed prize).
In the Money Tournament Policy
If a tournament is cancelled after one or more cash prizes have been awarded we will compensate all remaining players based on their play up to the time of the cancellation. First all remaining players will receive a refund of their entry fee. Then each player remaining will receive a cash prize equal to the next prize that was to be awarded before cancellation. The rest of the prize pool will then be distributed proportionately to the remaining players based on each players chip count (if the prize pool is not large enough to pay each player the next prize, distribute the prize pool based on chip count only). Players eliminated prior to the cancellation will not be entitled to a refund. All awards for a cash prize tournament cancelled in progress will be cash. If the cancelled tournament has a guaranteed prize pool, only the total prize pool generated by tournament buy-ins (and rebuys & add-ons if the tourney was an R&A) will be awarded (not the guaranteed prize).
If a Sit and Go is cancelled before it begins, each player registered will receive a refund of the buy-in and fee. If a Sit and Go is cancelled while running, each remaining player will receive a refund for the buy-in and fee and the remaining prize pool will be split among the remaining players proportionally based on chip counts. Players eliminated prior to the cancellation will not be entitled to a refund.
Tournament tickets won via satellites or gifted through promotions have to be used within a period of 14 days or they will be automatically removed from your poker account.
Terms and Conditions for Juicy Stakes Poker Freerolls:
- Freerolls have a maximum amount of players allowed and this maximum amount of players cannot be exceeded. There will be neither compensation nor refunds for not registering in time, failing to unregister, loss of seat or not being able to take part.
- Tournament tickets won in Freerolls cannot be exchanged nor refunded for cash.
- Tournament tickets won in Freerolls automatically lose validity when the corresponding tournament/tournaments are changed or cancelled. These tickets will not be refunded.
- Changes/cancellations of tournaments will be announced.
- 50% of the Freeroll cash winnings have to be turned over as gross rake, before a player is eligible to withdraw.
CASINO (3rd Party Games)
- All cash prizes awarded for Slot tournament promotions are subject to a one-time roll-over unless otherwise stipulated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- All cash prizes awarded for Slot Raffle promotions are subject to a one-time (1) roll-over unless otherwise stipulated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- All bonuses awarded on Tangente game promotions are subject to a fifteen (15) time roll-over unless otherwise stipulated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- All bonuses awarded on Tangente games must be rolled-over using the players real money balance on Tangente games. Once the roll-over has been completed then the bonus will be converted to cash and added to the players real money balance.
- All bonuses awarded on Tangente games must be rolled-over in three days, that is, three days from the day the bonus was awarded.
- All bonuses awarded from Free Spin promotions on Betsoft games must be rolled over thirty (30) times unless otherwise stipulated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- Bonuses awarded from Free Spin Promotions on the Betsoft games cannot be rolled over on Betsoft table games.
- All bonuses awarded from Free Spin promotions on Betsoft games must be rolled-over on Betsoft slot games only.
- All bonuses awarded from Free Spin promotions on Nucleus games must be rolled over thirty (30) times unless otherwise stipulated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- Bonuses awarded from Free Spin Promotions on the Nucleus games cannot be rolled over on Nucleus table games.
- All bonuses awarded from Free Spin promotions on Nucleus games must be rolled-over on Nucleus slot games only.
- The maximum cash out from a Free Spin bonus is $250. This rule is valid when a player’s balance is positive at the time of redeeming the Free Spin bonus. After redeeming the bonus, the rule will only be annulled after the players balance has reached $0 again.
- All cashback bonuses on Worldmatch Slots are subject to a ten (10) time roll-over unless otherwise stipulated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- The maximum cashback for all players per deposit is $250 unless otherwise stipulated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- A player can only redeem two (2) No Deposit Free Bonuses at a time and must be rolled over thirty (30) times on Betsoft games only before they are eligible for another No Deposit Free Bonus.
- Once you claim a Casino Deposit Bonus/Casino Free Spins Bonus your poker play will be locked until the play through requirements have been completed.
- If you do not wish to complete the play through requirements for a Casino Deposit Bonus/Casino Free Spins Bonus, any winnings from the Casino Deposit Bonus/Casino Free Spins Bonus along with any remaining Bonus Cash/Free Spins will be deducted/removed from your account.
- All Cash Bonuses are subject to a thirty (30) time rollover unless otherwise stipulated.
- All Cash Bonuses awarded must be rolled over in seven day or 168 hours, from the day the bonus was awarded.
- The maximum cash-out from a Cash Bonus is $250 (unless otherwise stated). This rule is valid when a player's balance is positive at the time of redeeming the Cash Bonus. After redeeming the bonus, the rule will only be annulled after the bonus has expired or has been canceled.
- A player can redeem more than one (1) Cash Bonus at a time but they must be rolled over thirty (30) times on the specified games in the order they were claimed. Only after completing the rollover for one bonus can you start earning rollover for the next.
- A player's real-money balance must be played first before the bonus balance is used.
- When a Cash Bonus is canceled or expired, any real money used to play, remaining bonus funds or accumulated pot winnings will be forfeited and are non-refundable.
- You can only request a manual redemption of this bonus once you have not used the deposit to play in any way.
LAST UPDATED ON March 24th , 2021