Juicy Stakes Poker Tournament Action: Sit and Go!
Juicy Stakes Poker offers a bustling tournament schedule as part of the Horizon Poker Network. The schedule is jam-packed with events that will keep you occupied all night and day! Although there are many different types of events, we’re going to delve deeper into the ever-so-popular Sit and Go (SNG) tourneys.
Download or Instant Play Juicy Stakes Poker Software?
Whether you choose to download our software or play via our Instant Play poker platform online, it’s up to you. The convenience of opting to play Sit n Go tourneys at our instant play poker platform is that it gives you anytime, anywhere access – irrespective of your device. Our poker site is compatible with PC, laptops, tablets and smartphones, so you can literally Sit and Go, on the go!
Getting Started at Juicy Stakes Poker
Before you can participate in go tournaments, you need to be a member of the Juicy Stakes family. This is because registering for a poker tournament requires you to login to the platform. If you’re already a member of Juicy Stakes Casino, the good news is that you can use the same login credentials to access our poker platform.
If you’re a newbie, registering an account at Juicy Stakes is a breeze. This will require basic details such as your email address, name and surname, address, contact number and a screen name. Once you verify your account via the email link, you’ll be good to go for a sit and go! Well, almost…
Grab Your New Player Poker Bonus!
Sometimes, being a noob has its benefits! In the case of Juicy Stakes Poker tournaments, this includes a $1000 free poker welcome bonus. The amount is allocated to your bonus account when you make your first real money account. Here’s how you can claim your bonus:
- Step 1 – go to the cashier, make a real money deposit using one of our convenient options, such as credit cards, e-wallets, cryptocurrencies and EFT. Deposits are instant – but the minimum and maximum deposit amounts vary depending on the payment method.
- Step 2 – Enter the coupon code “1000Juicy” and $1000 will be allocated to your bonus account. Remember to take full advantage of this offer before you start playing go tournaments as it’s a once-off offer that applies to first deposits only.
Choose Your Sit n Go Alias Carefully
Now that you’re ready to rock and roll – or join a poker tourney in this instance – it’s time to choose your alias. It is similar to the handle would create on popular social media platforms, and as with most of these platforms, it cannot be changed.
Your alias will represent you as a player at your seating position at the Sit and Go table. In other words, it will indicate who you are. For all intents and purposes, it will be your ‘gamer tag’. Yet most importantly, it will represent you on the leader board and winners list! So, choose wisely…
What Poker Games Are Available at Juicy Stakes Tourneys?
Juicy Stakes Poker primarily focuses on Holdem poker and Omaha. Although the fundamental game rules of these poker games remain the same, the way you win go tournaments changes. In regular Holdem and Omaha, the player with the highest-ranked hand at the end of the game wins.
This is how it goes does in Sit and Go tournaments for both Holdem and Omaha poker:
- Each player starts with a fixed number of chips.
- The blinds (forced bets) increase at regular intervals to encourage players to play hands.
- As players lose all their chips, they are eliminated from the tournament.
- The last player remaining with all the chips is the winner.
What are Juicy Stakes Sit and Go Tournaments?
Sit n Go tournaments are poker tournaments that start as soon as the required number of players have registered to play. There is no specific start time. E.g., the Sit and Go menu will display all the upcoming events and the number of required players. Once that number of players registered, participants are notified, and the tourney begins immediately.
SNGs are typically played with one table of players, although multi-table go tournaments are also available. In a one-table Sit n Go, the tournament will start with all players having an equal number of chips. The blinds will increase at regular intervals. As players are eliminated, the number of players decreases until only one player – the winner – remains with all the chips!
SNGs are popular with players who have limited time to play as they can be completed relatively quickly compared to scheduled tournaments. They are also popular with players who enjoy the excitement of tournament poker – but prefer not to play in larger fields with more players.
What Type of Sit n Go Tournaments Are Available?
As part of the Horizon Poker Network, Juicy Stakes Poker offers a variety of Sit and Go tournaments with different buy-ins, game formats, and structures to suit all types of players. Here are some examples of SNG tournaments available at Juicy Stakes Poker:
- Hyper Heads-up – $20: This is a 2-player Hyper-Turbo No Limit Hold'em game with 500 starting chips and 2-minute Blinds. Winner takes all.
- Turbo 6-max - 20c (Omaha): This is a 6-player Pot Limit Omaha game with 1500 starting chips and 5-minute blinds.
- DoubleUp Hyper 6-max - 50c: This is a 6-player game with 500 starting chips and 2-minute blinds. Top 2 will receive an equal share of the prize pool.
- STARGATE $11 (5-Max, Turbo): Win a tournament ticket worth $11 that is redeemable on any of our regularly scheduled tournaments with a buy-in of $10+$1. If you have won a ticket, open the "My Tournaments" section and you'll see a complete list of tournaments where you can redeem it.
- $10K MYRIAD Satellite (5-Max): Five-player satellite to any $125 buy-in SUNDAY MYRIAD. The winner gets a seat at the big event. If you have won a ticket, open the "My Tournaments" section and you'll see a complete list of tournaments where you can redeem it.
This is a mere sample of what to expect from the Juicy Stakes Poker Sit and Go poker tournament schedule! To find the tournament that is perfect for you, you can filter the list to change the following:
- Your preferred limit: No Limit (NL) / Pot Limit (PL)
- The buy-in: From zero to low, medium and high
- The table size (number of players): 2, 3 to 6, 7 to 9, etc.
- The game format: Standard, Bounty, Satellite
- The table speed: Normal and Turbo
How to Register for Sit and Go Tournaments
We’ve covered the basics, but here’s a quick recap with a few additional details:
- Log in to your Juicy Stakes Poker account.
- Navigate to the Sit and Go section in the lobby.
- Choose the type of game you want to play (Holdem or Omaha) and the buy-in level that suits your bankroll.
- Once you have selected a tournament, click on the "register" button to join the tournament.
- If the required number of players have already registered, the tournament will begin immediately.
- If the tournament has not yet filled up, you will be taken to a waiting screen until enough players have joined.
- Once the tournament begins, you will be dealt cards and can begin playing.
As we’ve mentioned, Sit and Go tournaments at Juicy Stakes Poker have different buy-in levels and game formats, so make sure to read the tournament details carefully before registering. You can also keep an eye on the lobby to see when tournaments are about to start and plan your play – and day – accordingly!